Friday, May 14, 2010

Get Tickled Pink at 504 Main

504 Main 
Do you all know I have another non-wedding blog?
Yep, sure do...504 Main.
New this week over there is Tickled Pink Fridays with a Pinky Linky!
I have been doing I'm Tickled Pink for a few weeks now,
but his week, everyone can join in on the fun!
Join in the fun of this blog hop...great recipes, DIY
 *************************
 Tickled Pink is my way of highlight fabulous
finds, bloggers, and ideas that speak to me.
You can hop on over to 504 Main to see the full post...
and there is a giveaway that must be entered over at 504 Main
*************************
Did you see these?
YES! Lily Pulitzer Animal Crackers!
You can read all about it HERE!
I scooped up every box I could find {at Target}...all for a good cause
-supports tiger conservation in Sumatra through the World Wildlife Fund.
 ************************* 
 I want to see what tickles you pink on your blog!
Feel free to link up...
a craft...a recipe...a tip...a party...a short story...a poem
...a fashion find...a favorite product...your favorite post...
whatever makes your blog fabulous.
{You get the idea, right?} 
  *************************
PINK RULES
*It does NOT have to be a new post*
*It does NOT have to be pink or pink-related*
*Pretty please...add the Tickled Pink button to the post*
*Visit 3 people from the link*
*It would be great if you were a follower or subscriber {*wink*}

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HOP OVER TO 504 MAIN
TO JOIN THE BLOG HOP...
OF COURSE WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU
COME SEE THIS WEEKS FEATURED "PINKS,"
BUT YOU CAN LINK UP RIGHT HERE ON THIS BLOG!
{keep going...it is at the bottom!}
 *************************
Oh yeah, this is the giveaway at 504 Main


*************************
Show me watch you got!
{I have had many email with questions on how to do this...follow the prompts and you should be OK...if not email me..I'll try to help!}
Signature

  What more info on I'm Tickled Pink or how to nominate a product/person/idea/recipe to be featured, click HERE or simply email me! And...it is cool to nominate yourself! Loving all of your ideas!!!!!! Bring them on!


I reserve the right to remove posts that are offensive or do not adhere
to the rules, without any discussion, at my discretion. 

No comments:

google-site-verification: googleaf2e92e7af72bfaa.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails